коты-воители|легенды леса;

Объявление

Администраторы:
Черная Звезда (главный)
Дикая (заместитель)
Топ
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов
Наш форум "Легенды Леса" зарегистрирован на Топе - рейтинге ролевых ресурсов. Чтобы помочь нашему форуму подняться в рейтинге переходите по этой ссылке.
Погода
Теперь сезон Юных Листьев в самом разгаре. Солнышко теперь хорошо греет землю, пусть еще далеко до жары, но больше не надо беспокоится о болезнях, которые всегда приносит холод Голых Деревьев. Наконец коты-воители смогут отдохнуть и наестся, ведь целые стайки дичи теперь бегают повсюду.
Гостям
Гости, вы видите перед собой неплохой ролевой форум "Коты-Воители. Легенды Леса." На самом деле ему уже два месяца, не раз он оказывался на грани вымирания, теперь он опять может разрушиться, но упрямая администрация тянет форум вверх, часто отписываясь и придумывая все более сумасшедшие сюжеты. Помогите нам и зарегистрируйтесь, но, если не хотите, просто пройдете по ссылке Топа, которая представлена выше. Рекламный перс - Рекламолапик, пароль - 1111.
На форуме идёт процесс реставрации. Возможны глобальные изменения.
Уважаемые пользователи. Администрация просит Вас обратить внимание на то, что на форуме проходит генеральная реставрация. Были УДАЛЕНЫ ВСЕ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛИ за исключением создателя форума и его главного в этом помощника, то есть Чёрной Звезды и Дикой. Надеемся на ваше понимание и поддержку. Пожелайте нам удачи в поднятии форума! Спасибо за внимание.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » коты-воители|легенды леса; » игровое; » племенные списки;

племенные списки;

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 55

грозовое племя;
предводительница - забито
глашатая - забито
целитель - срочно нужен
ученик целителя - срочно нужен
воители -
оруженосцы -
королевы -
котята -
старейшины -

речное племя;
предводитель - срочно нужен
глашатай - срочно нужен
целитель - срочно нужен
воители -
оруженосцы -
королевы -
котята -
старейшины -

племя ветра;
глашатай - срочно нужен
целитель - срочно нужен
воители -
оруженосцы -
королевы -
котята -
старейшины -

племя теней;
глашатай - срочно нужен
целитель - срочно нужен
воители -
оруженосцы -
королевы -
котята -
старейшины -

племя мрака;
глашатай - срочно нужен
целитель - срочно нужен
воители -
оруженосцы -
королевы -
котята -
старейшины -

Древним  пророком написан суть секретного предсказания которое относится Российской Федерации. В документах сказано что Русь ждут три локальных войны, войны будут ощутимые для обычных людей. В первых двух войнах Русское государство достигнет победы. Русское государство одержит всемирную силу, но через почти 100 лет после второй победы Русское государство развалится на более 10 частей. Глава самой большой территории  не сможет это принять и после двадцати лет будучи у власти, будет создавать мысли о воссоединении территорий. Это решение станет крахом для большой страны. Первым делом он поработит море и именует это значащей победой, через десятилетие он изъявит желание расширить территорию на суше. Это решение принесет им только много смертей, граждане большой страны будут обретать смерть в чужой стране, а для мировых государств государство Россия станет проказой которую нужно удалить. Только погибель правителя сможет вырвать страну из лап смерти. Что предпримут граждане страны!!

I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be working with? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest website and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

Hola! I've been following your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!

Hello there,  You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now ;)

Its like you read my mind! You seem to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some % to drive the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

You could definitely see your skills in the article you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article. Many thanks for providing this information.

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you need to publish more on this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but typically people do not talk about these subjects. To the next! Cheers!!

Thanks to my father who shared with me about this web site, this webpage is actually amazing.

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to give one thing back and aid others such as you helped me.

hello!,I like your writing so so much! share we be in contact extra approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert in this house to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to see you.

You made some really good points there. I checked on the net for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

Hello there! This blog post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specially the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

You could definitely see your expertise within the article you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

I'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

It's awesome for me to have a website, which is helpful designed for my experience. thanks admin

очень хорошо

Hello. And Bye.

Installateur Innsbruck
GG Installation Innsbruck
Gas Wasser Installationen
Innsbruck

Hydra Real Estate GmbH
Hydra Real Estate GmbH
Hydra Real Estate GmbH
Hydra Real Estate GmbH

Markus Markus Markus
Markus Markus Markus